
Today I received my first payslip from the Environment Agency. I am a pukka, true blue EA worker now! It feels good. To check out what they do visit their website - Environment Agency
Becca is in Wales this weekend on a hen do, which leaves me doing things like taking photos of my payslips! I am about to head off to the Summer Fest at church (first one) where I am in charge of the giant bouncy castle! Then to watch England play Portugal in the quarter finals.
4 comments:
Congratulations. Looked at the site. What are you actually doing? In an office, or out in the field?
Well done Sam. Will visit the site now.
I am office based. Working as part of a team called the Modern Regulation team. We're looking at ways to improve, simplify, streamline etc (all the current buzz words!) regulation. I manage communications with industry and other government departments. I really love it.
I do get to visit some sites sometimes - most recently a nuclear power station!
i want to go on the bouncy castle with you!! so do bens, eowyn and coco!
we are in minneaopolis! we are seeing john and johanna in chicago on friday, and going tomorrow to a groovy looking church we found on the web - http://solomonsporch.com/
coco will not go to bed! ahhhhhhhh!!!
i asked if she wanted to say something to uncle sam and aunt becca and she said 'no thanks!'
but don't take it personally!
love you 2
m
Post a Comment