




here is a little surprise pre-birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago while dad was in town (unfortunately sam and i couldn't make it to tri's celebrations on her actual birthday last wednesday). a bit of healthy sisterly competition ensued...
sam is away at a stag weekend in edinburgh go-karting, pubbing, clubbing and the works! i'm looking forward to seeing him so much when he gets home today. it is our first weekend apart since we've been married and i must say i like having sam around (small as our little flat is!:)
7 comments:
we love YOU so much Becca and Sam!!! Husband-away empathy across the high seas!!! It's Father's Day here today and I totally forgot, but it's OK, coz Ben's is away!
Love,
Megs
whatever sam is eating there, i want one
Looks a nice place to eat.Who won, Becca??
it was very nice. pizzas weren't great but the pasta was yummy. i won gretta - had to remind triona who was still older and stronger!! hope you are still feeling well after the op.
Yes thankyou - in fine form. But will miss Church this w/e, as I do get tired.
you are amazing Gretta
Sam: I have just posted your gift. Don't open it till July 13th. I marked a couple of things of interest init. love,g
Post a Comment