Saturday, July 22, 2006

bloomin beautiful






here are our lovely plants. the lilies are outside our living room window and brighten our view magnificently.

here also are the lovely geraniums that Rachel gave me (becca) for my birthday. thank you rach - they are lovely. they sit next to our slightly sad tomato plant that we're hoping will produce a bumper crop!

it is hard to keep them all from wilting in this 95 degree weather..but we're loving it!

we're off to another wedding today. the second of three this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spotted that lilly in your front window box on fri night and wondered if it was real - it looked so good. see you tomorrow for bbq

gretta at lothlorien said...

Lovely flowers!! Rachel very pleased to see geraniums.

Rachel J-L said...

The geraniums are lovely! I'm so glad to see them - thankyou.
When I order things over the internet I'm never completely confident that they'll turn into real things.
much love to you both,
Rachel