Friday, October 17, 2008

Sitting up

This week Zach has mastered the art of sitting up!! Albeit slightly bent forward and a little wobbly, he is becoming more confident and delighted with his new found ability by the day.







We also gave Zach a hair cut this week as the wisps around his ears and his fringe were getting very long! He was frequently being mistaken for a girl!





5 comments:

baker st jones said...

Sitting up! Well done little boy.

gretta at lothlorien said...

He looks so very cute I'm crying!! And I love those stripes.

Megs said...

Hurrah for Zach!!!!

Megs said...

The blue-and-white striped jumper Zach looks so handsome in is very special - Mum knitted it for Eowyn when I was just pregnant and she visited us at Cerin Amroth - I couldn't believe I was going to have a tiny baby who would fit into it! Eowyn wore it, and then Cosette, and now Zachary! Very wonderful!
Love,
Meg
(and a wee kiss for Z!)

Rachel J-L said...

Well done Zach!
Sam, i remember 'teaching' you to sit up. I leant you up against your bouncinet then slowly moved it aways until you were sitting unaided. (I thought it was all in your head, you see!)
And now your little boy is sitting!

much love to you all,
RAchel