Zach has always been very forthcoming with his smiles - from a young age offering gorgeous big smiles to anyone who looked in his direction. He has however been more reserved about laughing. Recently he has started to giggle more which we of course find delightful. Evening is prime giggle time when Zach is tired. Try the same jokes in the morning and you'll just get a smile..
[TOP BANGET] Bibit Durian Musang King
2 years ago
4 comments:
Oh, how beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I really feel that I know Zach quite well, even though I've never met him, because you're so good at sharing his life and development with us.
He is such a dear boy. And you are a great Mum and Dad, Becca and Sam.
much love to you all,
Rachel
Oh how gorgeous. I want to hug him. And at first it sounds as though he's chuckling at that fellow on radio/tv in the background
it was a particularly funny radio 4 programme - political satire - Zach finds it very funny
b
Clever Zach!!
Post a Comment