This post brings back a lovely image of Becca and Matt teaching me how to fold towels in Maine!!
We love you, Becca, Sam and dear little Zach. We love that we can see you growing and learning Zach, and yet I feel so sad that you and me don't know each other.
Coco says "I love you Zach. When he gets older you'll be able to jump up on things you'll can't jump up on yet, and spin! Write C-O-C-O love Coco!!"
5 comments:
This post brings back a lovely image of Becca and Matt teaching me how to fold towels in Maine!!
We love you, Becca, Sam and dear little Zach. We love that we can see you growing and learning Zach, and yet I feel so sad that you and me don't know each other.
Coco says "I love you Zach. When he gets older you'll be able to jump up on things you'll can't jump up on yet, and spin! Write C-O-C-O love Coco!!"
However did Mummy manage before, Zach!! love from your Grandma
cute haircut zach, cute suit, cute toys, cute EVERYTHING
hello sam becca and zach!
you just commented on my blog as i watched! so lovely to feel so connected and close by!
Dear boy!
He looks quite different with his new haircut. A good move, I think.
much love,
Auntie Rachel in Singapore
Post a Comment