I agree, Auntie Rach! Sam and Becca, could I please have a photo of Zachary for our fridge? He's the only family member missing. Though in a month or so, there'll be another person needing putting on the fridge Auntie Rach!! Love to all, Her (Eddie's appellation for me!)
Hopefully more than 2 months until I'll be sending out baby photos. Though rumour has it that if he comes in 2 weeks on the plane then he gets to fly free with Singapore Airlines all his life... a bit inconvenient for me at first, but then very handy, don't you think?!
11 comments:
Zach's a very genial little boy, isn't he?? Lovely to have a bunch of mates the same age. love
It's going to be amazing to meet you one day Zachary!
Zach's by far the cutest of the three.
much love from a totally unbiased Auntie Rachel
So sorry about all that...
looks like u were a little too enthusiastic there with the comments, aunty rach
lovely to know there be another cousin soon...
mmmm....champagne
I agree, Auntie Rach!
Sam and Becca, could I please have a photo of Zachary for our fridge? He's the only family member missing. Though in a month or so, there'll be another person needing putting on the fridge Auntie Rach!!
Love to all,
Her (Eddie's appellation for me!)
Hopefully more than 2 months until I'll be sending out baby photos.
Though rumour has it that if he comes in 2 weeks on the plane then he gets to fly free with Singapore Airlines all his life... a bit inconvenient for me at first, but then very handy, don't you think?!
that would be excellent, the free flights anyways!
Post a Comment