Becca and I are having a very productive day, made all the more so by our new desk (one of our house favourites). I have my final exam next Friday, which will complete two years of study for my Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification. Here's hoping I pass!
7 comments:
we love your cozy new nest! Happy Thanksgiving to you all, love josh and sarah
What a great work station. TO be able to have your own space but work near each other like that is wonderful. (And I love the look of the cupboard section between you...is that built in or did you bring it?)
All the best with your exam, Sam. I hope you blitz it!
much love,
Rachel
they are drawers from Muji - is that in Oz too? Its a great japanese shop, stationary and organising bits like these drawers. its amazing being able to be so organised
Yes, really cosy. All the best for the exam, Sam
Zach take that photo??
GO SAM-I-AM!!
All the best for your exam on Friday Sam. I'm sure you'll do really well.
love Dad
Post a Comment