our wood between the worlds
wow, congrats on being home owners! looks like its a very cool place and in a great location.
All the best, all 3 of you. Zach, you are going to love your garden!!!
Oh,I hope it goes very well for you! I hope it is lots of fun and that you settle quickly and don't get too exhausted.I've only just seen the pictures of your new place. It looks great. I love the deck and garden. much love,Rachel
i have had many inspirations for things to make for you to welcome you to your new house ... just in case none of my imaginings come to fruition...HAPPY HOUSE WARMING SAM BECCA AND ZACH!LOVE MEGS
How is it all going???Can't wait to see pictures of you settling in. When you're settled enough to blog, that is...much love,Rachel
Happy home coming/house warming. Have sent card and small gift with Tom. Can't wait to have you blogging again. Much love to all, Mum
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow, congrats on being home owners! looks like its a very cool place and in a great location.
All the best, all 3 of you. Zach, you are going to love your garden!!!
Oh,I hope it goes very well for you! I hope it is lots of fun and that you settle quickly and don't get too exhausted.
I've only just seen the pictures of your new place. It looks great. I love the deck and garden.
much love,
Rachel
i have had many inspirations for things to make for you to welcome you to your new house ... just in case none of my imaginings come to fruition...
HAPPY HOUSE WARMING SAM BECCA AND ZACH!
LOVE MEGS
How is it all going???
Can't wait to see pictures of you settling in. When you're settled enough to blog, that is...
much love,
Rachel
Happy home coming/house warming. Have sent card and small gift with Tom. Can't wait to have you blogging again. Much love to all, Mum
Post a Comment