I've been on a course all weekend, blah.
On Saturday, after my course and a drink with Tom, I met up with the fam at Tri's place for dinner and discovered Zach had his first tooth popping through! Also, my guitar was brought back from Dorset (where I'd kind of abandoned it, unintentionally) by Matt, Anna, Eliza and Vivi (Joseph was at Alton Towers) - thanks guys! So now there is music in the house again. Zach picked it up pretty quickly, as you can see...
[TOP BANGET] Bibit Durian Musang King
2 years ago
6 comments:
Excellent!
He really looks like he's been doing it for years! Such an innate sense of rhythm. (Or is it just random flailing?!)
Very glad you have your guitar back, Sam.
btw, I love the green stripes!
the green stripes are from Megan - thank you aunty Megan
so many lovely photos and videos! I love the giggles...so quiet and tired. aahhh. Scary tiger! so funny, and the guitar playing is classic! I love how he strums his hands together at the end as if testing to see if they make some good noises too!!!!
Love to you all. WE MISS YOU> xxxx jo
you're welcome! 'Tis a treat seeing my adorable nephew Zachary in it! What a lovely Daddy you are Samwise! Becca, it was wonderful talking with you today and together celebrating Obama's victory!
All the best with your mooooooooove!!
Kisses,
Meg
The darling. I think his fingers must have been tingling a bit at the end, when he rubs them together.
Post a Comment