Inspired by Design Sponge I decided to make an advent calender this year - using up lots of old envelopes, fronts of cards and scraps of paper (and some chocolate of course). Sam took some nice photos of it:
Becca, that's one of the most amazing advent calendars I've ever seen! You are so gifted! Mein Gott! Reminds me of the beautiful house-warming book you made us, which we still read - and the big thing you made for the wall in Zach's room to poke nappies in, etc.,and our WONDERFUL aprons, and the girls' incredible skirts,which people often comment on, saying how trendy and hip they look.
The only other advent calendar this amazing is the one Mum made us, which the girls are excitedly using this year - only no chocolate in the pockets this year - Hallowe'en did us in for candy!!!!!
Well done! You inspired me to have a look at the Design Sponge site too - it's great. I'm enjoying Mum's quilted advent calendar this year. Complete with chocolate!
5 comments:
GORGEOUS, send it to design sponge!
Becca, that's one of the most amazing advent calendars I've ever seen! You are so gifted! Mein Gott! Reminds me of the beautiful house-warming book you made us, which we still read - and the big thing you made for the wall in Zach's room to poke nappies in, etc.,and our WONDERFUL aprons, and the girls' incredible skirts,which people often comment on, saying how trendy and hip they look.
The only other advent calendar this amazing is the one Mum made us, which the girls are excitedly using this year - only no chocolate in the pockets this year - Hallowe'en did us in for candy!!!!!
Really gorgeous, Becca
Well done! You inspired me to have a look at the Design Sponge site too - it's great.
I'm enjoying Mum's quilted advent calendar this year. Complete with chocolate!
SO beautiful and inspiring Becca! I can't wait to see it in person. xxxjo
Post a Comment