a favourite spot - in front of the mirror with a few toys on the stool to reach for - toys seem to be far more desirable and interesting if there is some reaching and effort involved in aquiring them.
getting ready to go out - waiting for mummy to get her coat on and gather her things... ho hum. Zach is a very patient, content and easily entertained little boy.
when Zach is tired at dinner time, he likes to have a little rest between mouthfuls.

getting ready for bed - a favourite time of day with daddy - especially in the winter when it happens in front of the living room (electric) fire.
Zach is now sleeping through the night! Hooray! He has slept through every night for a week, waking up at 6:30/7am - we think he's got it!.. We are starting to feel slightly normal again after 8months of broken nights! Although Sam is pretty exhausted as he has been studying really hard and had his FINAL EXAM today for his Marketing course. He was pleased with how it went - he gets the result in February!
3 comments:
To her cousin Zachary, Cosette says 'I would like to say that I love you Zach-a-ry! Uuuuuuum... I wanna say.... uuuuuuuuuum...I like when you play with the toys in this picture. I want to play with you one day Zach!!"
Hello Zach. It's so good to share your day with you. Glad Daddy's exam was OK too. love
So lovely to share your life this way. Thank you, Becca.
Post a Comment