Tuesday, December 09, 2008

little elf

We found a little christmas elf under our tree!

i think we surprised him!


Yesterday we had christmas party for a few of Zach's friends - all born within a month of each other. Zach wore his new elf costume that I made (inspired by a very cool book called Bend the Rules Sewing)





Zach was tuckered out (and wired!) at bed time, after all the excitement and wrestling with his buddies



4 comments:

Rachel J-L said...

The cutest elf in town, I'm sure!
And clever Becca! You're amazing!

We have a lovely tree up now. I'm so enjoying the lead up to Christmas.

much love to you and the little elf,
Rachel

Megs said...

love the peeping towel pic!

gretta at lothlorien said...

Great costume - is the elf coat made of crepe paper?? I love babies of that age interacting. love

sam becca zach and martha said...

no i'm slightly embarrassed to say gretta, it's taffeta!! - he's a posh elf ;)