I know that if things get very quiet in the house there is probably something like this going on!


Very frustrated noises normally mean Zach is exasperated with something (like not being able to get to the computer keyboard)
This time his walker was not co-operating and taking him places!

5 comments:
These are so funny. I love it when they discover the joys of unrolling the toilet paper roll. I will warn you - the joy only increases as they get older. I found one unraveled all over our living room yesterday!
xxxx jo
Keep that toilet lid down, Becca. When Sam was a similar age, he got INTO the toilet bowl. D was in charge and has a wonderful pic of his head poking out. YUK! love, and lovely to be able to envisage your life there.
we loved skyping with you three just now! Zach is adorable! What a treat to meet him! love the ady ladies... 2 of whom (you can guess which 2!) took the paper off 4 loo rolls yesterday (AND LEFT IT ALL OVER THE LOUNGE ROOM!) in order to make a pair of binoculars each!
love megs
So lovely to see more of dear Zach.
What a charmer!
much love,
R,V&D
fling
Post a Comment