He was quite startled by the first finger dipped in ice cream I put to his mouth, but seemed to enjoy the taste. Then, whenever I dipped my finger in the ice cream he would cackle with laughter. The whole experience was hilarious, for Zach and us. (see photos and video below)!

7 comments:
Zachary, I'm going to take you on an icecream crawl for your 18th, as my friend Karina did me!
and let's go to India in 2011!
coco says 'i wish i could jump in our computer! in fact, i think i can, right now, i love you Zach, i'm gonna eat all your icecream! i'm gonna feed you some too!'
tried to skype you this morning - had my little thing on, was somewhat excited! maybe later in the week? love m
jovial little fellow
xxxxx
Gorgeous. I suppose that's called joie d'icecream. Happy memories of the time Grandpa gave him a forbidden taste. It will be lovely to cuddle him when he's here. love
sorry we missed your skype call today! yes, friday!! goody!
Gorgeous!
Actually, Sam, your laugh is almost as delightful! So great seeing you as a Dad.
much love to you all,
Rachel
Post a Comment