Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Wetlands

On Friday I went with cousin Sara, and her little boy Elijah, to the London Wetlands Centre which sounded to me like a horrible crowded water park with slides etc. It is however a large, beautiful and very peaceful wildlife sanctuary - the "best urban site in Europe to watch wildlife" apparently. Zach loved watching the ducks and listening to the very loud frogs.



Would you believe we're in London?

4 comments:

aunty anita said...

lovely. i have heard of this place. zach looking beautiful

xxxxx

gretta at lothlorien said...

Indeed. Is that down near Barnes?? Think I went there with Rach and Dad.

gretta at lothlorien said...

Indeed. Is that down near Barnes?? Think I went there with Rach and Dad.

sam becca zach and martha said...

Yes exactly. My cousin Sara lives in Barnes so it is just around the corner from her. She is a member.