Wednesday, April 22, 2009

dirt

Zach LOVES dirt.


to play with .. and to eat!


We are going to get a sandpit for him which might be a bit cleaner!


Little garden Gnome


In the last few days, I have noticed Zach has been swilling something around in his mouth and have fished out an alive slug (uggh!!) and an alive snail (with shell)! Perhaps we need to feed him more protein!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

The 3rd photo down reminds me so much of Becca as a baby! slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails....
xxxx Jo

gretta at lothlorien said...

I can see those green thumbs developing! (not from the slugs and snails - ugh!)

gretta at lothlorien said...

I can see those green thumbs developing! (not from the slugs and snails - ugh!)

Megs said...

Zach you look so contented and happy!!! Good job Mummy and Daddy!