He is such a delightful, happy little fella. He brings so much joy into every situation. He loves people, but even so, looks at Becca and I for a quick look of confirmation before he gives his beaming smile to someone else! He loves having something to hold and shove in his mouth, chewing and chatting loudly at the same time. He loves a good story (especially 'moo, baa, la la la'), a silly face or voice and his favourite part of the day is bath time (followed very closely by meal time!) He loves going for walks, but hates getting the sun in his eyes.
I love coming home from work to his huge, full-body smile; being his safe person when he's scared. I love watching him adore his Mum and I love watching Becca be his Mum (she is amazing!)
This is our right young cheeky chappy at 6 months!










3 comments:
That top pic makes me think Zach may be laid back like his Daddy. I remember how much Zach was comforted by Becca, when I'd been minding him and he got upset. Immediate security in his Mum's arms. I can't believe he's in a high chair!!!!I love that red striped chair. love, and thanks for all the photos.
I love how expressive and smiley he is. Such a happy fellow. Happy 6 months Zach! Well done Becca and Sam!
is that coco and eowyn's stripey jumper that i spot?
beautiful family
xxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment