Monday, September 29, 2008

Eddie comes to visit

So, Eddie came to visit on Saturday. I went to Victoria station where he and Tom were waiting and then Eddie and I traveled by train back to Streatham Common (our nearest station). We had a really lovely afternoon with him, and Zach just loves his big cousin - as you can see in these pictures, really looking up to him. I cut Eddie's hair with Zach looking on - probably thinking he needs one too!

6 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

Those photos are so very beautiful. Cousins: a very special sort of relationship beginning for the 2 of them. I have just realized there was a movie on the last lot of pics at 6 months. Zach likes those red stripes too. love

Anonymous said...

What great photos! And what a great experience for you all. I especially love the picture of the hair cut, Eddie sitting there with his hands folded.
I'm looking forward to when my little boy gets to meet big cousin Zach and big, big cousin Eddie!
much love to you all,
Rachel

gretta at lothlorien said...

I look at these pics every day.Well, many times each day. Thanks

Megs said...

i love these photos! but looking at them makes my heart ache to not be seeing the real them...
love auntie M

Anonymous said...

thanks for the haircut uncle sam

baker st jones said...

We've got plenty of complements on Eddie's haircut, he really looks older in it & I like it. /T