Oh, SO CUTE!!! Yes, it's so great to be able to share in his life (and yours, of course, S&B!) and watch him grow even across the miles. much love to you all, Aunty Rachel
I think the original poozer cruiser coco loco (nomenclature by uncle sam!) is at the baker street jones - i just can't remember what i painted on it ... that's right! EDMUND!
5 comments:
Happy happy Zach.
cute legs little boy - and smart red socks
I go every day to see if there are any new pics, and every day Zach gives me that beautiful smile. How are you all??
Oh, SO CUTE!!!
Yes, it's so great to be able to share in his life (and yours, of course, S&B!) and watch him grow even across the miles.
much love to you all,
Aunty Rachel
POOZER CRUISER
COCO LOCO
ZACH THERE-AND-BACK!!
you're just too cute for words Zachary!
I think the original poozer cruiser coco loco (nomenclature by uncle sam!) is at the baker street jones - i just can't remember what i painted on it ... that's right! EDMUND!
how amazing, all these lovely little 'uns!
Post a Comment