i do wonder if these marches make any difference? if the anti-war march is anything to go by then they don't. but hey, lets not give up trying... and raising awareness along the way.
some of the pictures are worth clicking on to see a bit bigger. the one where i am holding a placard - it is not my placard. i don't know who the guy in the middle is but it is his.












4 comments:
I'm sure you helped raise the issue in people's minds. I have bought a shopping trolley, and now shop locally (mostly), and on foot. I must save about a thimbleful of carbon from my exhaust emissions, but I enjoy feeling I'm saving the planet.
make tea and cakes...not war
Sounds like my kind of movement!
Love, Jo
p.s. Love the anti-Bush signs!
the light is so super-real in the placard photo that you and tri look like cut outs too (like g bush)...and your hair looks so lovely and long! what time was that photo taken? i guess the sun is low quite early these days
so nice to see you and sam on sat
we loved seeing you guys anita this weekend and having so much time with eddie the weekend before. we will post photos of our time with eddie.. ther are some very cute ones.
the photo of tri and i was at about 2pm - the light was really beautiful that day. london looked gorgeous.
Post a Comment