our wood between the worlds
You seem so far away, i can hardly believe Coco and I are on our way to you in just 2 sleeps!
What blue paint. Clever to just give one colour, so they can't make brown.
Martha is looking so grown up suddenly. I guess it's the standing, and the hair.Love seeing the artists at work!
Gretta - it started as three colours... became green... then brown!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You seem so far away, i can hardly believe Coco and I are on our way to you in just 2 sleeps!
What blue paint. Clever to just give one colour, so they can't make brown.
Martha is looking so grown up suddenly. I guess it's the standing, and the hair.
Love seeing the artists at work!
Gretta - it started as three colours... became green... then brown!! :)
Post a Comment