We LOVED skyping today, brekkie-ing and jumping and guitaring and galoomphing and open-shut-them-ing and see-the-little-bunnies-sleeping-ing and laughing and singing happy birthday and blowing out candles and eating cake (sorry that last item was only vicarious for you 4!!)
I've just finally shown this to David - my comment must have been on facebook. David loves it! We watched it 8 times over and as I write this he is saying "More! More!" He particularly loves the "doong" at the end! Must go and watch it again, but much love to you all! Rachel
6 comments:
We LOVED skyping today, brekkie-ing and jumping and guitaring and galoomphing and open-shut-them-ing and see-the-little-bunnies-sleeping-ing and laughing and singing happy birthday and blowing out candles and eating cake (sorry that last item was only vicarious for you 4!!)
We love you!!!
PS MARVELLOUS ending to your performance there, Zachary and Samuel, brilliant back up vocals Martha, and stunning videography Becca!!
wow love it.
Zachary darling, I do hope that your chicken pox are not too ouchy! Grandma suggested ego-something to bathe in.
See you in TWELVE SLEEPS!
:p
Love Auntie Megs and Cousin Coco!
WEll done Zach, I was tapping my feet along with you. Such a strong ending, much applause form this end. And well led Sam.
Much Love Gran/Mum
I've just finally shown this to David - my comment must have been on facebook.
David loves it! We watched it 8 times over and as I write this he is saying "More! More!" He particularly loves the "doong" at the end!
Must go and watch it again, but much love to you all!
Rachel
Post a Comment