v funny to see zak's body just jumping right out of the picture at then end....and not a sound from becca, just a calm veer to the right to capture her daughter's clapping response
Way to go Zach, especially good foot twisty fast work but then you have a good teacher. I wish I was there to cut loose with you on a Saturday morning. next time but keep it up. Love Gran
6 comments:
Yipee!!
(Every Saturday?)
great dance moves Zachary and Sam!!!!
What music is that, it was perfect! Martha's gleeful laughter was wondrous! happy family!
3 great senses of rhythm there.
Marvellous!!
beautiful
v funny to see zak's body just jumping right out of the picture at then end....and not a sound from becca, just a calm veer to the right to capture her daughter's clapping response
a
xxxxxx
Way to go Zach, especially good foot twisty fast work but then you have a good teacher. I wish I was there to cut loose with you on a Saturday morning. next time but keep it up.
Love Gran
Post a Comment