Daddy did some very cool decorations
And Mummy made a big pile of carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing
Full house (12 adults, 8 babies, 9 toddlers)
Hanging out with her girlie buddies
Happy Birthday to you... (Avery watching on)
our wood between the worlds
6 comments:
This looks like a such a fantastic celebration and it seems that Martha had a ball, which is the whole point of it! Your sofa and rug are lovely and your flat looks beautiful! I also am in love with the big pile o' cupcakes. xo Jo
thank you johanna for the gorgeous hand-me-down dress that martha wore for her party. she got lots of compliments for it! is this the one margot wore for her first birthday?
B xx
Gorgeous pictures of Martha - very expressive, beautiful face- confident big Brother Zach, the house, the guests, the cakes the decorations, and Mum and Dad. I like your hair up, Becca. And no trauma over pink/red icing!! Much love,
ok, glasses on. I see it's Triona!
hurrah!
beautiful, gorgeous martha
a
xxxxxx
Post a Comment