Friday, November 19, 2010

Our little Trooper

Zach has been a little legend this week. He coped amazingly with the hospital visit and operation and now being one handed. We're so proud of you Zach.



Before op.



After op.



We've discovered Zach is definitely right handed, but e is giving the left hand a good workout regardless!




4 comments:

Megs said...

Poor darling Zachary! Whatever happened, darling?

anita said...

lots of love from us

xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Dear Zach, I heard you have been very very brave. I had three big shivers and shudders when Mummy told me what happened to your finger. I hope it gets better very soon so you can play play play when you come to my house next month! Love from, Rudy xo

gretta at lothlorien said...

Poor Darling. He actually had no hands when he had his drip and all in the other hand. love