Zach loves holding and cuddling Martha ("hold him, hold him"). Martha loves looking at Zach and listening to his voice. They are interacting more and more. Zach likes lying next to her and making her smile.
I haven't visited your blog in a while (David has been sick) and Martha has grown up so much in the meantime! She is SO gorgeous! I think she's looking more like Zach. What a great big brother he is!
4 comments:
They are so very beautiful together. I am a little reminded of Sam's gentle and big-brotherly relationship with Stephen.
Thanks for sharing these precious, beautiful photos of Zach & Martha. They share such a lovely connection and love for each other.
Suse xox
I haven't visited your blog in a while (David has been sick) and Martha has grown up so much in the meantime! She is SO gorgeous! I think she's looking more like Zach. What a great big brother he is!
I hope you're all better now.
much love,
Auntie Rachel
so so sweet. xo Jo
Post a Comment