Wednesday, February 03, 2010

first outing

We ventured out for a little walk yesterday to get some fresh air - Martha's first ever fresh air!
Martha wore the lovely jumper knitted by Aunty Rachel, which Zach also wore for his first ever outing.



Martha's fist night wasn't great. But she certainly knows how to sleep all day!

4 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

Just wonderful to see all these - it makes us feel so connected to you 4. Thank you, love

Unknown said...

You look so well for no sleep Becca! I hope you can sleep in the day a bit. Love Jo xxx

Ado, Rose, Oliver and Imogen said...

You poor thing! I remember Imogen's first or second night was horrific! All worth it of course : )
Rose ox

Rachel J-L said...

Well, David's first nights were great, then things got so much worse.. and now, 13 months later, we're about back where we started!

It's so great to see you all, and to see dear little Martha experiencing fresh air for the first time. I'm so glad she was kept warm by that little red jumper! So cute!

much love to you all,
(Aunty) Rachel