I love how babies move their arms in the bath as if they are trying out the air. So pretty, lovely Martha! Zach, you lovely big brother, you! Rudy has been writing you 'notes' all evening. He says they are 'about Martha, your new sister and about Thomas' (the tank engine, of course). We'll send some to you. xxxx Love you. JO
The startled look is always so amazing. It makes you think how new the whole world is to them but I bet the warm water is so reassuring. Great memories of sibling bath times. Such fun. Zach is a very careful young big brother. Gran/Mum
8 comments:
lovely long arms and fingers, martha
and, what excellent calm sitting from big brother zach
xxxxx
ooops....anonymous was me!
a
xxxxx
I love how babies move their arms in the bath as if they are trying out the air. So pretty, lovely Martha! Zach, you lovely big brother, you!
Rudy has been writing you 'notes' all evening. He says they are 'about Martha, your new sister and about Thomas' (the tank engine, of course). We'll send some to you. xxxx Love you. JO
the top picture makes me feel like I know Martha better - her eyes convey her personality somehow.
I think she's remembering Mummy's tummy. Great laugh from Zavh. love
love it! Looking good kids!
The startled look is always so amazing. It makes you think how new the whole world is to them but I bet the warm water is so reassuring. Great memories of sibling bath times. Such fun. Zach is a very careful young big brother.
Gran/Mum
So beautiful!
Great hair cut, Zach.
much love to you all,
Auntie Rachel
Post a Comment