Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Muirs

We had a lovely surprise visit from Ann and Marshall today. They popped in for coffee on their way home from their camping holiday in France. Zach was very taken with them both. Ann taught him 'Round-and-Round the Garden' which he loved and does on his own hand now.






3 comments:

Rachel J-L said...

These are beautiful pictures!
And what a lovely surprise! Family is a wonderful thing. Zach obviously enjoyed meeting them very much.

love, Rachel

gretta at lothlorien said...

That's lovely, of all of them. I love that "tickly under there" bit.

Megs said...

Dear Ann and Marshall are so lovely! How wonderful they met Zach. This might sound weird, but it makes Zach seem somehow more real to see him with more people I know!
I am looking very forward to meeting him in December, and to having time with his lovely parents.
COco is on my back (literally and figuratively) saying 'writing Coco on it! COCO!)
love Megs