What is the "relief"?? Can't quite read it. Love your other pics of your garden, and your nesting thoughts, Becca, and pics of you and your Mum when you were little. How did her talk go?? Much loce, GJ
CONGRATS on your results, Sam! (I'm assuming that's the relief since Mum passed on that news today. I can't read the picture here either!) I'm so glad for you. Especially after they made you wait so jolly long for the results! much love, Rachel
Well done Sam; makes a change from the old days (well, my university days), craning your neck to find your results on a board in the square; and retaining dignity in the face of both triumph and disaster. In your lounge room, I guess you don't have to hold back. /T
i foolishly opened he website up right before going into a meeting at work. so if it had gone the other way i would have had to sit through the entire meeting trying to stay focussed. not that i was much more focussed anyway, just happier!
9 comments:
What is the "relief"?? Can't quite read it. Love your other pics of your garden, and your nesting thoughts, Becca, and pics of you and your Mum when you were little. How did her talk go?? Much loce, GJ
YAY!!!
CONGRATS on your results, Sam!
(I'm assuming that's the relief since Mum passed on that news today. I can't read the picture here either!)
I'm so glad for you. Especially after they made you wait so jolly long for the results!
much love,
Rachel
well done sam
i love all the different levels of failure they describe! (and that you didn't attain any of them! Bravo!)
Well done Sam; makes a change from the old days (well, my university days), craning your neck to find your results on a board in the square; and retaining dignity in the face of both triumph and disaster. In your lounge room, I guess you don't have to hold back. /T
The quad, Tom, not the square./R
i foolishly opened he website up right before going into a meeting at work. so if it had gone the other way i would have had to sit through the entire meeting trying to stay focussed. not that i was much more focussed anyway, just happier!
well done Sam....
Post a Comment