and we still haven't covered the summer-US trip... partly due to lack of time, and partly facebook... but we're still loyal bloggers, so here's a quick recap...
I'm glad you're still using blogger. I've never seen that lobster before! Those boat photos make you look like famous people. (Except for the lobster one.) love you lots, Rachel
5 comments:
cooool
happy thanksgiving!!!
Haven't covered the summer? Why are those lobsters so familiar? Ah, facebook strikes again.
Nevertheless, I predict we'll move back and forth with blogging as you do with diaries. If nothing else it's a great record of your lives.
Some lovely photos of the two of you in this set.
/T
it's summer in australia!
love you two!
m
I'm glad you're still using blogger. I've never seen that lobster before!
Those boat photos make you look like famous people. (Except for the lobster one.)
love you lots,
Rachel
Post a Comment