Aren't you beautiful, isn't pregnancy beautiful. Love your walk from little Venice along canal to home. I agree canal holidays were great fun. Muesli looks good, what a help and a wonderful side view of the bump! Thanks for sharing books and records. Amazing building work Sam, it's so impressive. I love the photos- hope you win and can get to the big Apple. Lovely to see Tom w/ you and love the red coat. Mum
3 comments:
awwwww, look at the little bump. how was the concert the other night? did the little one like it?
Aren't you beautiful, isn't pregnancy beautiful.
Love your walk from little Venice along canal to home. I agree canal holidays were great fun.
Muesli looks good, what a help and a wonderful side view of the bump!
Thanks for sharing books and records.
Amazing building work Sam, it's so impressive. I love the photos- hope you win and can get to the big Apple.
Lovely to see Tom w/ you and love the red coat.
Mum
You look so beautiful Becca. You're entering the 'glowing' faze. Enjoy it!!!
Love you, jo xxx
Post a Comment