we discovered this just around the corner from our flat. sam had said that Van Gogh had lived in Brixton at one time but we didn't realise he lived so near to us.
we also discovered, while covetously exploring the lovely streets near our flat, a small luxurious private gym that is pretty cheap to join. it's really close and even has jacuzzi, sauna and pool. so we're feeling some over-due new year's resolutions coming on!
5 comments:
Did you know he did evangelism in Brixton? I think street evangelism.
Are you feeling inspired to paint? (or evangelise?!)
I'm SO excited that you have tickets to come here! It's always great having something planned to look forward to. It makes us feel more connected throughout this year.
it is so great having it to look forward to, isn't it!
i can tell its time for me to come home to Aus when I get excited about it being Qantas that we're flying with!
he was dutch wasn't he
Earless and Dutch, in Brixton.Sounds like an Aldous Huxley title.
Post a Comment