I have a job, horray!! My new job is at Age Concern Wandsworth as Development Co-ordinator - Day Services for Older People. I will be getting Local Development Groups up and running across the borough and supporting them to plan, develop and deliver day services and activities for older people in their locality. I'll be out in the community a lot and working with lots of different people and agencies. It is a new post and a joint project between the Council and Age Concern. I'm really pleased and excited and thankful to God. This job-hunting business has been tough at times. I start on 3rd April so have a bit of time to play! :)
[TOP BANGET] Bibit Durian Musang King
2 years ago
5 comments:
congratulations!!! its so good to hear that you have found something and it sounds like its going to be a pretty interesting/fulfilling job. isn't so nice when you come to the other side of a tough time (like looking for a job)? its so relieving. have fun playing until 3 april.
Wonderful news, Becca. I have been praying for you. You'll be able to practise on Aunt Martha in Bangor.
Congratulations Becca!
The job sounds wonderful. I remember enjoying the Age Concern op-shop on Clapham High Street. (Maybe I helped fund this new position..!)
Oh yes - Igotlots of CD's and Ian Rankin books there. Do you know, the Clapham op shops are great for the latest books - people put the latest of good authors in almost new. Not like that here. BUT next week I'm going to see the London play, History Boys here. Alan Bennet.
thanks you becca for your kind offer of looking after eddie when i was so sick with that stomach bug - i am all better now, but let's do some playing before you have to go back to work...another gallery maybe?
a
Post a Comment