thanks for posting baptism pix. does megan recognise stella's outfit? seb and stella both wore it aftr their amercian cousins did....who will wear it next??
Great to see these baptism pics. And the Christmas ones are magical! What a wonderful thing to do. I'm enjoying Christmas preparations with David, though being light until 8.30pm means we don't enjoy the lights the same way you do!
4 comments:
Lovely! There's a magic about those dark, cold, sometimes snowy pre-Christmas afternoons. love,
zach on oxford st - woken with a start!
thanks for posting baptism pix. does megan recognise stella's outfit? seb and stella both wore it aftr their amercian cousins did....who will wear it next??
xxxx
I'm so very delighted that Seb and Stella wore the baptism dress Eowyn and Coco wore at their dedications! And that Martha shall wear it too!
Great to see these baptism pics.
And the Christmas ones are magical! What a wonderful thing to do. I'm enjoying Christmas preparations with David, though being light until 8.30pm means we don't enjoy the lights the same way you do!
Post a Comment