our wood between the worlds
Great fun for the kids to be all together. That game with stones looks very French.
Gretta - it's actually escargot that the boys are playing with! the kids turned over the big tile and it was covered in snails - also appropriately french i guess. we had enormous frogs trying to get in to the house too! becca
we ate snails the second week (not those ones!)...tom bought some in one of those huge french supermarketsaxxxxx
Rather you than me, Anita. I have often cooked snails, with garlic and butter, for French classes, and just been so nauseous by the end.....
Oh yes, they're obviously snails, now I know. And the boys are doing Nature Study
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great fun for the kids to be all together. That game with stones looks very French.
Gretta - it's actually escargot that the boys are playing with! the kids turned over the big tile and it was covered in snails - also appropriately french i guess. we had enormous frogs trying to get in to the house too! becca
we ate snails the second week (not those ones!)...tom bought some in one of those huge french supermarkets
a
xxxxx
Rather you than me, Anita. I have often cooked snails, with garlic and butter, for French classes, and just been so nauseous by the end.....
Oh yes, they're obviously snails, now I know. And the boys are doing Nature Study
Post a Comment