I'm bombarding our blog with posts as I just found the wire to upload photos from my phone - Hooray! I'm so pleased because we don't have a camera and I want to be able to record all these precious moments of Zach and Martha's young days. So now i'm playing catch-up, for my own personal 'journalling' satisfaction. I hope you enjoy them too.
I looked out the kitchen window just in time to see Zach emptying a cup of cold water on Martha's head. She didn't seem too bothered..
Painting
Outings
Swings
Park with friends (Elle & Josh)
Sweet Martha
Sun hat (look at that long thick hair - so hot!)
Garden house
1 comment:
Thanks for all the catch up pics. They are a great account of life in the summer at your house with two young children. It brings back memories of similar scenes when you were growing up.
Lovely to see it all
Thanks and Love, Mum
Post a Comment