So Martha has a new bed. Seems to have done the trick; she only woke once in the night last night and slept til 8am! Martha isn't the only one happy about that!
What a great bed. Well done all of you. I'm so glad to hear of your success. I also love the picture story you have posted for us in all the following pics. It looks a very peaceful place. Much Love, Mum/Gran
HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!! I am sooooooooo pleased to hear this! And she will have little relapses, but it is all part of the process of learning to sleep through the night. You are all amazing, and we are holding you in our love and prayers in this super exhausting time!! I saw you'd called at 2am our time the other night, and I have been eager to call you back, except that whenever I think to, it's the middle of the night there! Happy birthday Sam. We love you, BEcca, Zachary and Martha with all our hearts! ROOOOAAAR like a lion!!
6 comments:
yeah baby martha!! Your new bed looks fabulous!! So proud of you for giving mama and daddy a good night sleep!! That a girl!
It is a bit spaceship like. If I was Zac, I would be jealous!
What a great bed. Well done all of you. I'm so glad to hear of your success.
I also love the picture story you have posted for us in all the following pics. It looks a very peaceful place.
Much Love, Mum/Gran
HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!!
I am sooooooooo pleased to hear this!
And she will have little relapses, but it is all part of the process of learning to sleep through the night. You are all amazing, and we are holding you in our love and prayers in this super exhausting time!!
I saw you'd called at 2am our time the other night, and I have been eager to call you back, except that whenever I think to, it's the middle of the night there!
Happy birthday Sam. We love you, BEcca, Zachary and Martha with all our hearts! ROOOOAAAR like a lion!!
oh wow. What an amazing bed. I think I would sleep through the night in that too. Bravo! I hope it continues tonight. XOXOXOX Jo
Wonderful news.
Post a Comment