Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ikea, the real life playground

3 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

Isn't Ikea great?? Rach and David N love it too, and the meals. Great to see all these pics - just caught up after 2 days at the farm love to all

Rachel J-L said...

I was just about to type "Isn't it great?!"...then saw that's exactly what Mum wrote!
It is, though. David loves it - the food, the toys, the other kids. (And I'm willing to put up with going for his sake. What a Mum.)

It's kind of fun having the same stuff in our homes on opposite sides of the world, too!

sam becca zach and martha said...

Even better still I didn't buy anything except the food. Zach and I went to return a table we didn't like. Added a huge sense of satisfaction to the whole experience! I find it's easy to get home from an ikea trip regretting most of the purchases!