At Harewood Row with all six UK nieces and nephews

Meeting Martha, Stella and Reuben for the first time


Bearing lovely gifts - thank you!
yummy ice-cream!
Bedtime story for the boys

We love you Megan and loved seeing you. Thank you for coming all this way for 24 hours!!
2 comments:
I loved seeing you!
Looking at these pictures is bringing tears to my eyes - 'twas such a wonderful gift to see you all,
I love you, Becca, Sam, Zach and Martha!
I loved it when Zach was coming downstairs in the morning, and said 'Megan is down there!' with a lovely delightful grin upon his visage!!!
Love,
Auntie Megan!!
These are lovely pictures. What a wonderful 24hrs it must have been!
Martha is growing up - and has so much hair! She is such a beautiful child. I get surprised every time I see a new picture how very beautiful she is. I can't wait to meet her in September!
love to you all,
Rachel
Post a Comment