Here's Zach drawn into the unfolding of our new government yesterday!
It's been a crazy week here, but we now finally have one! I've been
glued to the news most of the time since the election on Thursday.
With no one really knowing what the outcome would be that has been
where we've been getting most of our intelligence from at work! I am
now working for Vince Cable who is Nick Clegg's number 2. I'm really
pleased and am already stuck into work again after a period of waiting
around. I'll be out with our new PM David Cameron and Deputy PM Nick
Clegg tomorrow.
[TOP BANGET] Bibit Durian Musang King
2 years ago

4 comments:
Well done Sam! I'm glad you have a good position now. It must have been weird having no idea what was coming next. I've enjoyed the drama unfolding on the ABC radio news here. It's not often so interesting.
Hope the new job is great!
love, Rachel
Is Zach wearing blue and yellow stripes?
Good news!!
Oh I'm very glad you're in the LibDem camp :)
Post a Comment