Sunday, January 17, 2010

We're going to Sebi's birthday party today

I was telling Zach in the bath last night that we're going to Sebi's birthday party today and this is what followed.... while he doesn't name-check Seb (in fact he gets a little obsessed with Anita halfway through, and I obsessed with him saying Seb) its definitely for him.


4 comments:

Ado, Rose, Oliver and Imogen said...

You have one gorgeous little man! That is sooo cute!

P.s do you guys have an email address we can contact you on? Just send it to Ado's facebook and I'll make sure he checks it (he rarely does).

love to you all,
Rose ox

Neet neet said...

How lovely!!

Aunty anita

xxx

gretta at lothlorien said...

Gorgeous! He was petty happy when he saw Anita's photo over here, too.love,

gretta at lothlorien said...

Gorgeous! He was petty happy when he saw Anita's photo over here, too.love,