he's really coming out of his shell, I thought Zach looked particularly sweet at Sebastian's party last week. That wretched rock-n-roll guitar thing you gave is probably the favourite present, Eddie treats it like a Walkman, and they all have their favourite rock-n-roll muzac number. ("Eddie can you turn that DOWN and get it away from my door, I have TOLD YOU ... etc")
What a FANTASTIC video! Everything from the lovely (and clever) chatter, to the crazy ball throwing, to the contagious chuckling of Mum and Dad in the background! I love that he spotted the camera (discretely hidden by Mum and Dad?) so immediately. Thank you for sharing this with us.
5 comments:
lovely talking zach. oooo, how much fun they are!
xxxxx
How HILarious. I love the little wrinkled up nose smile. Too funny sweet Zach!
Great smiling, Zach!! Was he saying "fish", rather than "face"??
he's really coming out of his shell, I thought Zach looked particularly sweet at Sebastian's party last week. That wretched rock-n-roll guitar thing you gave is probably the favourite present, Eddie treats it like a Walkman, and they all have their favourite rock-n-roll muzac number. ("Eddie can you turn that DOWN and get it away from my door, I have TOLD YOU ... etc")
What a FANTASTIC video! Everything from the lovely (and clever) chatter, to the crazy ball throwing, to the contagious chuckling of Mum and Dad in the background!
I love that he spotted the camera (discretely hidden by Mum and Dad?) so immediately.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
much love to all 4 of you,
Rachel
Post a Comment