Sunday, October 04, 2009

Tricycle

We picked up this second hand trike recently.

Zach LOVES going out on it and being pushed along.

It reminds me of this trike that Seren and Sam are on.

Maybe Zach can take the new baby in the back of his!

4 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

How lovely, Becca. Is that your street? I like your streetscape, if so. I am looking for 2nd hand bikes at present for the little girls when they come. Much love, g

Unknown said...

Aw Go Zach GO! I wish Rudy and Zach could speed down the street together. We have a much uglier plastic push bike than Zach's, but R loves it all the same. Those garage sales are the best. $1 for a bike and then when it's done you don't feel bad just leaving it in the alley for some kid to find.

Can't wait to see you soon. It's going to be so fun seeing R & Z running around Boston and Cambridge together! xx jo

Unknown said...

Also, gotta say how much I love the bike Sam and Seren rode as kids. You must have had some serious Houdini legs Sam! -jo

Seren Rose said...

I can't quite believe how small Sam was!!