When I enter a room I frequently find slightly alarming scenes like this!




He has had two falls (off the desk) and I hoped these would deter him but they don't seem to!


I moved the chair away from the desk and now the fish have a frequent little visitor!
9 comments:
Ha ha ha! I remember when Nellie discovered how to climb up on windowsills without help. Scary! Suddenly childproofing a house takes on a whole new meaning.
lovely buns Zachary!
hee hee, great collection/series of photos. xxxxx
He sure seems to be enjoying that book, in the 1st pic!
How clever you are Zachary! You'll have to teach Rudy and Margot all about being fearless! Rudy is more like his timid Mum when it comes to shenanigans of this sort. Bravo!
What gorgeous pictures!
We are looking forward to having you climb at our place soon Zach! (David will be SO impressed!)
i think in the first pic that is a junk-mail magazine he has found on our table... fascinating reading!! :)
oh those are hilarious!! That is our Miss Imogen Lily already. Oliver was never that brave... Immy will climb anything she can!
Hope you guys are well.
Rose ooxx
Oh my goodness... you need to get him ropes and a harness !! eek! Becca you must be on the edge of your seat all the time!! made me giggle though! really looking forward to having you guys over in a few weeks time! Love us xxx
Post a Comment