
Seb & Eddie

Trying the apples in the nearby orchard (part of an agricultural college where they made delicious cider, apple juice, honey, cheese, port, calvados...mmmm!)

Agricultural College through the fields from our place

Zach & Eddie inspecting a caterpillar (highlight of Zach's day - he did NOT want to say goodbye to the poor prodded caterpillar)

The boys adding to a log teepee we found in the woods

Anita & Roo

Lazy morning in the house the day after we went to the Port town of Dieppe to see the Baker Street Jones' off on their way home.

Beautiful early evening walk (best weather we had all week)




The house we stayed in - 'L'Ancienne Forge'

Garden in background where much Croquet, Boules etc were played.

Ferry home.. Au Revoir Normandy!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what LOVELY photographs, and how wonderful, to have holidays in France all together. How very Enid Blyton! We are watching the 9th and 10th Dr Who series, and think of you often, as it's so very English.
Tom introduced me to Calvados in NY, and I love it!
Can't wait to see you Sam and Becca, and meet you, nephew Zach, in just 12 weeks, my oh my!
Quelle vacance fantastique - tres francaise!!! Tres Rumer Godden, I think, rather than Enid Blyton. What a wonderful experience, to taste French life. And so great for the boys, too. Inspector Maigret likes his calvados - I didn't realize it was apple based. Much love
What a great holiday!
How very Jones, I say.
I am also looking forward to seeing you all soon and meeting dear Zach in the flesh! It's amazing how much I feel I know him already through this blog. I can hardly believe that I haven't met him yet.
love, Rachel
Post a Comment