Thursday, May 21, 2009

Real Food Festival

Triona had a stall this year at the Real Food Festival in Earl's Court, for her business - Lovely Lazy. I helped at the stall all day on Saturday and Sunday. We spent the day giving people tasters of granola and muesli (and selling bags of it too of course). She made the stall so beautiful and people loved her products. I was so proud and it was fun to help.







"hundreds of the best food ad drink producers from across the UK and abroad" -RFF website

2 comments:

gretta at lothlorien said...

It is a beautiful stall. Hope she sold heaps. And Becca and Sam: HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! 4 years! Much love

Anonymous said...

Becca,
Thanks for the pictures, so glad to see it. I have only been able to imagine it so far but it is even more fun, beautiful and thoroughly Triona.
Mum