Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my days with Zach (S)

Becca has had a couple of days ad hoc work with her old job so I've been off work minding Zachster. It's been great! We've been up to all sorts - early morning coffees (for me, Zach had a satsuma!) long walks, playing on the swings and first time down a slide, hanging out at home, singing... Its been a lot of fun spending time with the little man, he is such a delight. He has a nice routine of a morning nap (9-11ish) and an afternoon nap (2-4ish), likes his food in between and loves getting out into the fresh air. I feel in the swing of it now but am back to work tomorrow.

Getting a coffee...


Just after going down the slide for the first time!


5 comments:

Rachel J-L said...

Hi Zach! This is your cousin David here.
I love the video of you playing the guitar with your Dad. My Mum showed it to me.
I decided to show you some pictures of me enjoying music with my Dad. (But I'm not as clever as you yet.)
Have a look at my blog.

I can't wait to meet you. Maybe we can play the guitar together some day!
much love,
David

gretta at lothlorien said...

Zach is certainly ready to learn what goes on up at that thin end of the guitar.

gretta at lothlorien said...

I'm sure Zach loved that slide, but I can tell from his facial expression what he thinks of that satsuma, when Dad had a coffee!!! What about a Bubbacino??

Megs said...

so much love between you! these are gorgeous. i love the way Zach responds to you Sam.

Anonymous said...

dat baby zach playing song