a first encounter with a doll (Zach found her hilarious at first and then just wanted to poke her eyes!)
helping Daddy run the bath
chilling with mum in the sun
and best of all was meeting Great Gran!


... and using her walker!
our wood between the worlds
helping Daddy run the bath
chilling with mum in the sun
and best of all was meeting Great Gran!


... and using her walker!
3 comments:
Beautiful boy! I love the way he makes use of the walker. Is that the first interest in walking he has shown? It might give him the idea.
I love the way those of you living in England talk about the sun. I'm used to avoiding it! (And even in the sun you're wearing a scarf!)
How lovely. They seem to have quite a serious chat there. love, and congrats, Sam, on the letters after your name. Which letters, exactly?? love,
delightful encounters in Dorset!
guess what i am listening to?
the metre marks ok!! i love loney dear, and the connection with wonderful sambecca!
kisses to darling zachary!
m
Post a Comment